Volunteer as a Senior Mentor
Senior Friendly Home Visitor Program
- Visit home-bound older persons in their place of residence: home, assisted living, or nursing home
- Represent your caring spirit to the community
- Visit individually, with friends, or as a family
- Give as little or as much time as you can
- An opportunity for learning creative, meaningful ways of interacting with older persons through training and ongoing group and individual support and supervision
For more information, including dates for orientation and training, please contact Maris Chavenson, LCSW at 908.725.7799 extension 100.
If you would like to discuss these or other volunteer opportunities, please contact JFS at 908.725.7799.