Other Volunteer Opportunities
Ohr Tikvah, Light of Hope Program is seeking volunteers to help Community Chaplain, Dr. Emilie Coopersmith with the following one time only or one time per month activities:
- Assist with once monthly Shabbat services, usually on Friday early afternoon at Assisted Living facilities in Somerset and Hunterdon Counties
- Youth who would like to participate in leading Shabbat Services are always welcome, as well as adult volunteers of any age
- Transportation from JFS in Somerville can be provided for the volunteer
We also need volunteers to help with…:
- Picking up and dropping off Bimah Baskets in the Somerset, Hunterdon, and Warren county areas. Mileage reimbursement available.
- Taking pictures at agency events and programs
- Assisting in event planning
- Presenting to the Job Seekers Success Group
- Presenting to Café Europa
If you would like to discuss these or other volunteer opportunities, please contact JFS at 908.725.7799.