Where Your Money Goes
Your donation to Jewish Family Service is very valuable. It allows JFS to provide quality services and programs that are not fully funded by other sources.
Your donation to JFS helps to provide:
- Home visits and care management to frail elderly living in our community
- Volunteer support for special needs children, isolated seniors and families with young children
- Emergency financial assistance and food assistance for families in need
- Career counseling for the unemployed
- Support groups for Special Needs children and their families
- Holiday programs for members of the community living in local institutionalized settings
- Home care services for elderly Holocaust survivors
- Mental health counseling for the uninsured
- Special holiday food packages for those in need
- And much, much more…
We'd love to have you join our family of donors. Please see ways to help JFS.